We prize trustworthiness, transparency, and your safety.
Chrono24 Trusted Seller
Chrono24 Trusted Seller
A Trusted Seller is distinguished by special reliability and trustworthiness in his dealings with Chrono24 and its users.
To become a Chrono24 Trusted Seller, a dealer must meet a few important requirements, which we have listed for you below. He/she must also acknowledge and sign the Trusted Seller Guidelines for dealers.
How does a dealer become a Trusted Seller?
Verification of the identity of the dealer
Six-month probationary period
Signature for the Trusted Seller Guidelines
The Chrono24 Trusted Seller Guidelines
Every dealer that has the Trusted Seller Seal is committed by signature to comply with the following guidelines.
- We operate a commercial watch business. All the information that we post on the platform and give to Chrono24 about our company is truthful.
- We are a financially established company, we stand by our obligations, and we make our payments reliably and on time.
- We sell only authentic goods from trusted sources.
- We truthfully state the condition of our goods and point out any signs of use, defects or damage, where applicable, in writing and in images.
- We generally offer watches that are in stock and that we can deliver at short notice. If the watches to be delivered are not in stock, we state the expected delivery time. Once a payment is processed, we will deliver the goods within the designated time, provided no other agreements have been made with the buyer.
- We answer Chrono24 customer inquiries that arrive by e-mail, within five working days.
- In principle we only ship insured merchandise or bear the shipping risk ourselves.
- We always strive to ensure the transaction is fair. Should there be disagreements, we will work with the customer to find a mutually satisfactory solution.
We take very seriously any violations of these terms and conditions, reported by Chrono24 users. We strive to resolve problems through a quick and unbureaucratic clarification of the matter, and to find a solution satisfactory for both parties. Such violations can lead to the Trusted Seller status being withdrawn from the dealer.
Take our word for it, and if there are any problems contact our support desk .
Please note: We cannot guarantee the authenticity of goods sold by dealers with the Trusted Seller distinction. All arrangements made regarding payment and shipping of goods are the sole responsibility of the buyer and seller.